verbo[with object] Chemistry
Combine with a butyl group.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The dried analytes are butylated by the addition of butanol - HCI and 65 degree C incubation.
- The oxidant tertiary butylated hydroperoxide could effectively induce TNF- [alpha] mRNA expression.
- Butanolic HCl (3 mol/L) was then added, and the mixture was butylated for 10 min at 70 °C and dried at 70 °C under reduced pressure.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To ease identification, samples may be derivatized, such as the interaction of blood organic acids with butanolic HCI (butylation) prior to analysis resulting in readily identifiable daughter ions.
- The butylation of CPX at the second protonation site results in a decrease of the pK.2 values.
- We have ventured into butylation and has successfully developed a process of cracking isobutanol for butylation.