Definición de buy-back en inglés:
1The buying back of goods by the original seller.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Instead, they want to continue to chase new subscribers and growth, and if there is anything left for afters, to spend it on buy-backs rather than special payouts.
- I disagree with the analysts who are saying that producer buy-backs will slow down or even disappear.
- These are precisely the rules applied by the Act to buy-backs by public companies, and the creditors’ consent to such action on the part of the company is not required.
1.1The buying back by a company of its own shares.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In either case, more capital backing would be required and there would be a cost to shareholders if either a share issue is required or a planned buy-back has to be cancelled.
- Any attempt at a buy-back would allow the British company to cancel some 2.2 bn of bonds for as little as 30% of their face value.
- The company's shares might seem pretty worthless now, but unless you really need the few hundred euros you will get from the buy-back, you might be better off holding tight and waiting for something better in the future.
1.2A form of borrowing in which shares or bonds are sold with an agreement to repurchase them at a later date: a share buy-back
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Another option is to extract capital through an approved share buy-back, or complete liquidation of the company.
- A higher dividend and share buy-back will be among the options, as the Solihull-based company looks to keep shareholders sweet.
- The Stock Exchange of Thailand has approved listed companies for share buy-back, which started taking effect from last month onwards.
Definición de buy-back en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán