- 1The buying back of goods by the original seller.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Instead, they want to continue to chase new subscribers and growth, and if there is anything left for afters, to spend it on buy-backs rather than special payouts.
- I disagree with the analysts who are saying that producer buy-backs will slow down or even disappear.
- These are precisely the rules applied by the Act to buy-backs by public companies, and the creditors’ consent to such action on the part of the company is not required.
- 1.1The buying back by a company of its own shares.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In either case, more capital backing would be required and there would be a cost to shareholders if either a share issue is required or a planned buy-back has to be cancelled.
- Any attempt at a buy-back would allow the British company to cancel some 2.2 bn of bonds for as little as 30% of their face value.
- The company's shares might seem pretty worthless now, but unless you really need the few hundred euros you will get from the buy-back, you might be better off holding tight and waiting for something better in the future.
- 1.2A form of borrowing in which shares or bonds are sold with an agreement to repurchase them at a later date: a share buy-backMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Another option is to extract capital through an approved share buy-back, or complete liquidation of the company.
- A higher dividend and share buy-back will be among the options, as the Solihull-based company looks to keep shareholders sweet.
- The Stock Exchange of Thailand has approved listed companies for share buy-back, which started taking effect from last month onwards.
Más definiciones de buy-backDefinición de buy-back en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional