An electrical device, similar to a bell, that makes a buzzing noise and is used for signaling.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The children learnt a lot of interesting things and were able to put their learning into practice as they busied themselves into putting electrical circuits together and making light bulbs glow and buzzers buzz!
- I couldn't swear to it, what with scissors snipping and buzzers buzzing, but I think the young lad was asking his dad why you still needed a haircut when you were going bald.
- Many business people just could not afford armed security personnel, so many settled for cheap electronic buzzers.
at the buzzer
- North American At the end of a game or period of play: Smith missed another 3-pointer at the buzzerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The team, which kept the ball because of the intentional foul, then missed a shot at the buzzer and St. V. won in overtime.
- As Jason put in the three pointer at the buzzer, he won the game for his team, and his wife.
- Or do you risk your opponent heaving a long pass from the baseline after a made free throw and making a game-tying 3-pointer at the buzzer?
Definición de buzzer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional