- A sobriquet or nickname, especially one given to distinguish people with the same given name.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He fled from Rome, hid out with a kinsman of the nobleman from whom he took his famous byname, then went to Naples and Malta, and on, ever on, from there as news of his crime caught up with him.
- The byname Martel is attested from the 9th century.
- The Resurrection Man - to use a byname of the period - was not to be deterred by any of the sanctities of customary piety.
Más definiciones de bynameDefinición de byname en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional