- An indirect route.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Furthermore, this is he at his most capricious, his most willing to turn down this or that bypath and still wind up at the same terminus as the main road.
- Thus, a novel approach for the arrangement of bypaths is desired which enables increased, high speed operation.
- We must get beyond textbooks, go out into the bypaths and untrodden depths of the wilderness and travel and explore and tell the world the glories of our journey.
Más definiciones de bypathDefinición de bypath en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional