- 1A group of binary digits or bits (usually eight) operated on as a unit. Compare with bit4.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I now know there are eight bits in a byte, and 1024 megabytes in a gigabyte.
- The store is misaligned across two cache lines such that the upper eight bytes span a cache line boundary.
- Eight bits make up a byte; a byte typically represents a letter, punctuation mark or digit on your screen.
- 1.1A byte considered as a unit of memory size.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A tiny worm, just 376 bytes in size, almost brought the Internet to its knees this weekend as it spewed out huge packets of random data.
- This means you could write up to 36 bytes to that memory block without overwriting other blocks.
- These figures are based upon an average check image size of 40,000 bytes and standard list prices for equipment.
Más definiciones de byteDefinición de byte en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional