- A boiled cabbage leaf that is formed into a roll with a stuffing of rice and minced meat and then baked.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sauerkraut, made from boiled cabbage, could also be mixed with pork and rice to make a cabbage roll.
- And, if you're hungry, go to the Ukrainian restaurant in the food court, and get perogies, a cabbage roll and kolbassa for under $6.
- Burgers could take a dozen different forms, while meatloaves, pizza, cabbage rolls, meat pies, sloppy joes, tortilla wraps and stuffed peppers (not to speak of other stuffed vegetables) would round out the month.
Más definiciones de cabbage rollDefinición de cabbage roll en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional