- A mainly white butterfly that has caterpillars that are pests of cabbages and related plants.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Pieris, family Pieridae: several species, in particular the imported cabbageworm P. rapae
- Although the caterpillars of some butterflies, like the cabbage white, are considered vegetable garden pests, you should never use pesticides - even biological ones - in a butterfly garden or you'll destroy your intended guests.
- The cabbage white and its caterpillars are doing fine and aphids like greenfly are likely to benefit from warming.
- The cabbage white butterfly was introduced from Europe.
Más definiciones de cabbage whiteDefinición de cabbage white en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional