sustantivo• informal , chiefly North American
- Irritability, listlessness, and similar symptoms resulting from long confinement or isolation indoors during the winter.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Like many people, you may experience cabin fever during the winter months.
- ‘People in those areas get cabin fever in the winter and want to get out during the warm months,’ he says.
- But at both locations, even longtime residents say the long, dark, cold days of winter can bring about cabin fever.
Más definiciones de cabin feverDefinición de cabin fever en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional