- Relating to or having the symptoms of cachexia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Circulating concentrations of the cytokine tumour necrosis factor are increased in cachectic patients with chronic heart failure.
- Patients with metastatic disease are often cachectic and rarely survive more than a few weeks.
- It is therefore possible that the approaches currently used to treat calves, which are radically different from those used by paediatricians, could benefit children, especially those who are already cachectic before their diarrhoea.
Más definiciones de cachecticDefinición de cachectic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional