Definición de cacodylic acid en inglés:
A toxic crystalline acid containing arsenic, used as a herbicide.
- Large dietary doses of cacodylic acid for extended periods of time decrease fertility.
- Sodium cacodylate and cacodylic acid are likely to have similar toxicologic characteristics.
- The local irritant effects of cacodylic acid are minimal compared to those of arsenic.
- Example sentences
- The cells were then incubated overnight at 4° in a solution containing 1% OsO 4, 5% sucrose, and 0.1 M sodium cacodylate.
- The precipitate of the fixed liposomes was covered with a thin layer of 1% agar prepared in 100 mM cacodylate to prevent loss of the sample.
- Each sample collected was fixed for 2 hr at 30° by the addition of 3% glutaraldehyde and 5 mM CaCl 2 buffered with 100 mM sodium cacodylate, pH 6.8.
Definición de cacodylic acid en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan