- A toxic liquid base, 1,5-diaminopentane, formed by the putrefaction of proteins.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chemical formula: H2N(CH2)5NH2
- Measurements of the fluorescence of dansyl cadaverine attached to Gln 41 indicate substantial inhibition of the initial association of G-actin-S1 into longitudinal dimers.
- He attempted to coat the host pupae with several appropriately named diamines, such as putricine and cadaverine.
- The names given to some of the staleing amines, ‘putrazine’ and ‘cadaverine’, speak volumes about the role of smell.