A small, dark beetle that is frequently found in food storage, where it scavenges and preys on other insects.
- Tenebroides mauritanicus, family Cleridae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cadelle may have been originally a predator under loose bark, as other species of the family are today.
- The cadelle is a beetle that is not common in stored grain.
- The cadelle is a species that normally hibernates, and it differs in this respect from a majority of the insect pests of stored grain and cereal products.
Definición de cadelle en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional