Definición de cadre en inglés:
1A small group of people specially trained for a particular purpose or profession: a small cadre of scientists
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The institute will also have to train a cadre of dedicated rehabilitation professionals, who can work within the interdisciplinary team and help disabled people navigate the resource maze.
- The enormity of biological resources makes a case for raising a whole cadre of highly trained professionals for inventorisation, characterisation and documentation.
- There is an enormous challenge in training a cadre of highly qualified professionals to fuel development and address the challenges confronting the continent.
corps, body, team, group, nucleus, core
1.1A group of activists in a communist or other revolutionary organization.
- He thus appears to remain sufficiently light on his feet to duck frequent fights with his wives, his business competitors, criminal gangs and communist cadres.
- They relate personal accounts of food aid being distributed to the communist cadre or to the military.
- The bosses and [Communist Party] cadres have it easy, they don't have to work overtime.
1.2A member of an activist group.
- I scurried into the large hall filled with chairs at another cadre's bark.
- It therefore, entrusts key responsibilities of the organisation and its administration to poor women themselves, by selecting and training internal cadres from neighbourhood communities.
- Future cadres were trained; a precious legacy was bequeathed.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan