(also calandra lark)
- A large Eurasian lark with a stout bill and a black patch on each side of the neck.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Genus Melanocorypha, family Alaudidae: two species, in particular M. calandra
- However, no relationship was found between offspring sex ratio and male mating success in corn buntings Miliaria calandra or barn swallows Hirundo rustica.
- The Corn Bunting (Miliaria calandra) left has declined by 85% because of a severe reduction in areas of barley now sown, a crop which is a favoured site for nesting.
- For the Emberizinae, we used Voous for the position of Emberiza calandra, and the sister species E. schoeniclus and E. yessoensis were grouped based on information in Loskot.
late 16th century: from Old French calandre, via medieval Latin from Greek kalandros.
Más definiciones de calandraDefinición de calandra en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional