Definición de calculating en inglés:
Acting in a scheming and ruthlessly determined way: he was a coolly calculating, ruthless man
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is difficult to judge a man as calculating when he seems so natural.
- It was decidedly hard to do with Mr Cunningham's cold, judging, calculating eyes were staring at us.
- Whatever the reason, his public persona seems guarded and calculating and his repeated protestations of humility usually fall flat.
- Example sentences
- And so they deliberately, consciously, calculatingly, ignored intelligence about the problems that would ensue.
- To deliberately and calculatingly depict public people as shallow, intolerant, cold and inept, with no truths or facts to back up the portrayals, is nothing short of malevolent.
- But the transfer of white collar jobs, high tech jobs as a matter of fact, has the potential for seriously undercutting the advantages that the West has calculatingly enshrined into the global trade system for decades.