Definición de calculating en inglés:
Acting in a scheming and ruthlessly determined way: he was a coolly calculating, ruthless man
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is difficult to judge a man as calculating when he seems so natural.
- It was decidedly hard to do with Mr Cunningham's cold, judging, calculating eyes were staring at us.
- Whatever the reason, his public persona seems guarded and calculating and his repeated protestations of humility usually fall flat.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And so they deliberately, consciously, calculatingly, ignored intelligence about the problems that would ensue.
- To deliberately and calculatingly depict public people as shallow, intolerant, cold and inept, with no truths or facts to back up the portrayals, is nothing short of malevolent.
- But the transfer of white collar jobs, high tech jobs as a matter of fact, has the potential for seriously undercutting the advantages that the West has calculatingly enshrined into the global trade system for decades.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda