Definición de calculating en inglés:
Acting in a scheming and ruthlessly determined way: he was a coolly calculating, ruthless man
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is difficult to judge a man as calculating when he seems so natural.
- It was decidedly hard to do with Mr Cunningham's cold, judging, calculating eyes were staring at us.
- Whatever the reason, his public persona seems guarded and calculating and his repeated protestations of humility usually fall flat.
- Example sentences
- And so they deliberately, consciously, calculatingly, ignored intelligence about the problems that would ensue.
- To deliberately and calculatingly depict public people as shallow, intolerant, cold and inept, with no truths or facts to back up the portrayals, is nothing short of malevolent.
- But the transfer of white collar jobs, high tech jobs as a matter of fact, has the potential for seriously undercutting the advantages that the West has calculatingly enshrined into the global trade system for decades.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan