1A radio or television program during which the listeners or viewers telephone the studio and participate.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, in this case, we heard all the talk shows and radio call-ins attacking Amber simply because she had a makeover.
- Allowing guests to speak freely was radical enough, but then he introduced viewer call-ins.
- This was articulated very clearly on call-in radio programmes after the local elections.
1.1 [as modifier] Denoting something conducted by people leaving answers or messages by telephone: a call-in poll
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Appropriate supervision methods include supervisor directives, supervisor modeling of appropriate professional conduct, and directive call-ins.
- For example, in a USA Today call-in poll 81 percent of the more than 6,000 respondents said that ‘he symbolizes what made the U.S.A. a great country.’
- The Secretary of State's policy on call-ins is to be very selective.
Palabras que riman con call-inCarlin, marlin, marline, Stalin
Definición de call-in en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda