- An act of summoning someone or of being summoned to serve in the armed forces or on a sports team: [as modifier]: my call-up papersMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This week Ajax has already had five national team call-ups for World Cup qualifiers on the African continent.
- The following year saw controversy as teams withdrew and were expelled due to security concerns, national team call-ups and mass punch-ups.
- Chief among the problems this year has been United's ever changing lineup, a necessity due to key injuries and frequent national team call-ups.
Más definiciones de call-upDefinición de call-up en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional