- A service whereby someone making a telephone call is notified of an incoming call and is able to place the first call on hold while answering the second.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That's probably because the pre-paid cards also offer value-added services such as caller-ID, call waiting and even voicemail and roaming services.
- But like caller ID and call waiting, once people start using them, they won't get by without them.
- A single phone line with caller ID, call waiting and three-way calling will cost 830 a month.
Más definiciones de call waitingDefinición de call waiting en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional