- A wingless humpbacked insect related to the grasshoppers, typically living in caves or holes. Also called cave cricket.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Family Raphidophoridae: several genera
- Treating indoor floor areas where camel crickets hide during the day is a last resort of limited benefit.
- If only a few camel crickets are noted throughout the winter, simply remove them by hand.
- When you come upon the camel cricket, it springs at you, but so quickly you can't see it.
Más definiciones de camel cricketDefinición de camel cricket en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional