- A mammal of the camel family (Camelidae).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Llamas come from a family of four-footed animals called camelids, which also include alpacas, vicuñas, and guanacos.
- Both the llama and the alpaca are domesticated forms long believed to be descended from the guanaco, a wild camelid.
- The rule also outlines conditions under which sheep, goats, cervids and camelids can be imported, as well as meat and certain other products and byproducts from these animals.
late 20th century: from modern Latin Camelidae (plural), from Latin camelus 'camel', from Greek kamēlos.
Más definiciones de camelidDefinición de camelid en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional