- An Italian bell tower, especially a freestanding one.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The entrance is marked by several external features including a silver cross, and a campanile with exposed bells - the tower marking out both the church to the south and the community centre to the north.
- In a clearing in the forested slopes of the Seetaler Alps in Styria there is a most graceful tower - a campanile.
- The campanile is a one-hundred-sixty-foot-tall bell tower with exposed concrete walls.
mid 17th century: from Italian, from campana 'bell'.
Más definiciones de campanileDefinición de campanile en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional