Definición de candlenut en inglés:
An evergreen tree of the spurge family, with large seeds that yield an oil used for lighting and other purposes, native to Southeast Asia and the South Pacific islands. Also called candleberry.
- Aleurites moluccana, family Euphorbiaceae
- In a food processor, purée the lemongrass, garlic, turmeric, galangal, ginger, candlenuts, onion, chilies, and blachan.
- The classic Peranakan dish of chicken cooked with tar-black stuffed candlenuts is unbelievably delicious.
- They are recommended as a substitute in Indonesian recipes for candlenuts, which are more difficult to obtain in the West.
Definición de candlenut en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan