A crystalline compound whose derivatives, especially THC, are the active constituents of cannabis.
- A polycyclic phenol; chemical formula: C21H26O2
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The analysis showed that the Volcano vapor was remarkably clean, consisting 95% of THC with traces of cannabinol, another cannabinoid.
- At that time, a few cannabinoids were already known: cannabinol, cannabidiol, and tetrahydrocannabinol.
- THC, the main cannabinoid that causes a high, interacts with non-psychoactive cannabinoids, mainly cannabidiol and cannabinol.
Definición de cannabinol en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional