- A short, square-cut style of coat designed to be worn when driving a car.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A car coat describes a coat that could comfortably be worn when driving - that would be about fingertip length and not very fitted in design.
- From a cool car coat to a stylish sports jacket, check out more jackets for fall 2004.
- Inspiration comes from a range of eras, from the 1930s to the 1960s, the latter exemplified by a car coat.
Más definiciones de car coatDefinición de car coat en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional