- The process of trapping carbon dioxide produced by burning fossil fuels or any other chemical or biological process and storing it in such a way that it is unable to affect the atmosphere.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He will argue for a cut in the VAT on energy efficient products and for further support for carbon capture and storage.
- Like biofuels and micro wind turbines, carbon capture and storage turns out to be another great green scam.
- Well for countries rich in coal, such as Australia and China and the United States, carbon capture and storage is obviously very high on the agenda.
Más definiciones de carbon capture and storageDefinición de carbon capture and storage en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional