Definición de carbon copy en inglés:
1A copy of written or typed material made with carbon paper.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- What is anyone going to say that won't be a carbon copy of what we wrote after 9 / 11, after Bali, after Beslan, after Madrid?
- Pupils wishing to leave school during the day will be given a carbon copy of a signed slip on production of an appropriate letter, note or telephone call that must then be carried with them.
- In more ways than one, because there were no photocopiers, and even if you had made a carbon copy when you typed out your book, that copy was likely to be somewhat untidy.
1.1A person or thing identical or very similar to another: Karl was a carbon copy of his father
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The sounds are nothing groundbreaking, but at least each song is not a carbon copy of the previous track.
- But why make a carbon copy of the original version?
- In other cricket, the second England v Zimbabwe match was a carbon copy of the first.
Definición de carbon copy en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia