Definición de carbon copy en inglés:
1A copy of written or typed material made with carbon paper.
- What is anyone going to say that won't be a carbon copy of what we wrote after 9 / 11, after Bali, after Beslan, after Madrid?
- Pupils wishing to leave school during the day will be given a carbon copy of a signed slip on production of an appropriate letter, note or telephone call that must then be carried with them.
- In more ways than one, because there were no photocopiers, and even if you had made a carbon copy when you typed out your book, that copy was likely to be somewhat untidy.
1.1A person or thing identical or very similar to another: Karl was a carbon copy of his father
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The sounds are nothing groundbreaking, but at least each song is not a carbon copy of the previous track.
- But why make a carbon copy of the original version?
- In other cricket, the second England v Zimbabwe match was a carbon copy of the first.
Definición de carbon copy en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan