- Of or relating to carbon or its compounds, especially carbon dioxide.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the middle layer are whole grapes surrounded by juice, and only on the top layer are whole grapes surrounded by carbon dioxide which undergo full carbonic maceration.
- It is notable, therefore, that the functional expression of CA in heart is modest, enhancing the speed of carbonic buffering by only 2.5-fold.
- Jadot makes the Chateau des Jacques wines like they make their red burgundies - in other words, with no or very little carbonic maceration.
Más definiciones de carbonicDefinición de carbonic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional