sustantivo[as modifier] Chemistry
- 1Of or denoting the divalent radical =C=O, present in such organic compounds as aldehydes, ketones, amides, and esters, and in organic acids as part of the carboxyl group: carbonyl compoundsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In simple additions, the carbonyl compounds can behave as both Lewis acids and Lewis bases depending on what reagents are present.
- Perhaps the richest and certainly the most extensively studied cluster compounds are the carbonyl complexes.
- In this process carbonyl compounds form hydrates which have different properties from those of the parent (unhydrated chemical + water=hydrated chemical).
- 1.1A coordination compound in which one or more carbon monoxide molecules are bonded as neutral ligands to a central metal atom: nickel carbonylMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In particular, he covers fluxional organic molecules, fluxional metal carbonyls, the discovery of agostic hydrogens, arene complexes of lanthanides and actinides, and ï ½ 2, h, h-C 2 H 4 complexes.
- Two decades later, a particularly interesting group of compounds made from carbon monoxide - the carbonyls - were discovered by the French chemist Paul Sabatier.
- It is important to distinguish these organic compounds from the organometallic group known as the metal carbonyls.
Más definiciones de carbonylDefinición de carbonyl en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional