- A very hard black solid consisting of silicon carbide, used as an abrasive.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A compound known as silicon carbide, also known as carborundum, is one of the hardest substances known.
- Control plants were also dusted with carborundum and mock inoculated with a sample volume of potassium phosphate buffer.
- Before inoculating, 600-mesh carborundum was dusted on the leaves.
Más definiciones de carborundumDefinición de carborundum en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional