Definición de carcinogenic en inglés:
Having the potential to cause cancer.
- There aren't a lot of good in vitro methods to predict carcinogenic potential.
- Airline pilots are occupationally exposed to cosmic radiation and other potentially carcinogenic elements.
- At least 60 of the chemicals in a puff of smoke are carcinogenic, meaning they may cause cancer.
- Example sentences
- Early reports suggesting an increased risk of carcinogenicity, especially lymphoma, have not been borne out in subsequent studies.
- Teratogenicity and carcinogenicity can result from biochemical toxicity.
- Arsenic is a known human carcinogen in adults, yet its carcinogenicity in children remains uninvestigated.
Definición de carcinogenic en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan