sustantivo (plural carcinomas or carcinomata /-ˈnōmətə/)
A cancer arising in the epithelial tissue of the skin or of the lining of the internal organs.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Unlike carcinomas, metastatic sarcomas generally occur deeper and may not ulcerate the mucosa.
- The rarer types of bladder cancer include squamous cell carcinomas and adenocarcinomas, which have a different cell structure.
- Distinguishing sarcomatoid mesothelioma from sarcomatoid carcinomas and other sarcomas may be difficult.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Composite malignant tumors containing both carcinomatous and sarcomatous components are known as carcinosarcomas.
- To our knowledge, this carcinosarcoma is the seventh reported case of a primary pancreatic neoplasm with mixed carcinomatous and sarcomatous elements.
- Cases of small composite esophageal carcinoma containing various carcinomatous and sarcomatous components are extremely rare.