Definición de card reader en inglés:
1An electronic sensor that reads a magnetic strip or bar code on a credit card, membership card, etc.
- The card reader read data from badges and any pin number data entered at a keypad of the reader.
- The suspects are believed to have inserted a magnetic card reader into a machine at Pitsea, allowing them to record details of cards placed into them.
- In the ID card reader is a microchip that describes the information accessible to this reader.
2An electronic device that reads and transfers data from various portable memory storage devices.
- The ideal player would offer a a 20GB hard drive, good musical sound quality, a superb screen with which to view photos and a memory card reader to transfer them with.
- If you like portable storage, Lucky Star has a three-in-one USB pen device juiced with card reader support for Secure Digital and Multi Media Card portable memory formats.
- The question is all the more relevant since many of these devices also have a document feeder, a memory card reader, a color fax, etc.
Definición de card reader en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary