- 1Heartburn.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The expression hugbit, ‘hug-bite,’ referred to belching, heartburn, and other symptoms of cardialgia, which were attributed to a ‘biting spirit’ belonging to someone else.
- It is generally preceded by a cardialgia, or heart-burn, sour belchings, and flatulences, with pain of the stomach and intestines.
- 40 patients with panic attacks, chronic algesic syndromes (chronic headaches of tension, cardialgias) entered the study.
- 2 another term for cardiodynia.