Definición de caress en inglés:
Touch or stroke gently or lovingly: she caressed the girl’s forehead figurative a gentle breeze caressed his skin (as adjective caressing) his caressing touch
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When he finally reached it he touched its snow white feathers and caressed it gently.
- She was dressed in pale pink silk, her gown gently caressing the floor and her head adorned with a dainty, bejewelled crown.
- He smiled at me and pulled me to him, stroking my hair and caressing my face.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A gentle or loving touch.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- With a caress far more gentle than any silk, he touched her tiny lips with his fingers after he lay her back down in the crib.
- She turned back to face him, as she felt his hand on her shoulder, his touch as light as the gentle caress of a flower.
- A soft sound, maybe a laugh, then fingers touched the nape of my neck in a gentle caress.
Palabras que riman con caressacquiesce, address, assess, Bess, bless, bouillabaisse, cess, chess, coalesce, compress, confess, convalesce, cress, deliquesce, digress, dress, duchesse, duress, effervesce, effloresce, evanesce, excess, express, fess, finesse, fluoresce, guess, Hesse, impress, incandesce, intumesce, jess, largesse, less, manageress, mess, ness, noblesse, obsess, oppress, outguess, phosphoresce, politesse, possess, press, priestess, princess, process, profess, progress, prophetess, regress, retrogress, stress, success, suppress, tendresse, top-dress, transgress, tress, tristesse, underdress, vicomtesse, yes
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en España
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán