Definición de carpet beetle en inglés:
A small beetle whose larva (a woolly bear) is destructive to carpets, fabrics, and other materials.
- Genus Anthrenus, family Dermestidae
- Several types of beetles (cigarette beetles and carpet beetles and relatives) also will feed on spices.
- The carpet beetles, the feathered beetles, things even strangely called cigarette beetles, I guess they must have gobbled up people's cigarettes while they were sitting in their pocket.
- A number of insects that live within birds' nests can find their way indoors - such as carpet beetles, house moths, spider beetles and the martin bug.
Definición de carpet beetle en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan