Definición de carrion crow en inglés:
1A medium-sized, typically all-black crow that is common throughout much of Eurasia.
- Corvus corone, family Corvidae. See also hooded crow
- In much of Ireland and Scotland, our carrion crow is replaced by the grey-and-black hooded crow; in the border zones, the two species inter-breed.
- The side-blotched lizard, and the carrion crow (Corvus corone corone) are among the animals revealed by researchers to possess a social behavior.
- This is the hooded crow, which is only a carrion crow, at least as far as bird scientists are concerned.
Definición de carrion crow en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan