- 1 Finance , chiefly North American An expense or effective cost arising from unproductive assets such as stored goods or unoccupied premises.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- On March 16 the company sent him an invoice for extension and carrying charges in the sum of $79, 762.50.
- If, like many folks, you use credit to finance business purchases, interest and carrying charges are fully tax deductible.
- I will also discuss how and when to report interest income, as well as when to claim any offsetting carrying charges.
- 2A sum payable for the conveying of goods.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Hence the claim for carrying charges or, as Mr Baker put it, reverse demurrage, because the ship's delay delayed the cargo.
- If you're taking your own skis, don't forget to check each airline's small print for any extra carrying charges - some do, some don't.
Más definiciones de carrying chargeDefinición de carrying charge en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional