- The law as established by the outcome of former cases. Compare with common law, statute law.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Recent case law on malpractice litigation and informed consent has been incorporated.
- Of course, the matter is of public interest but the point is secure on established case law and clear in your Lordship's judgment.
- It is important to note that in this area the law is the product of case law rather than statute.
Más definiciones de case lawDefinición de case law en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional