Definición de cash and carry en inglés:
1A system of wholesale trading whereby goods are paid for in full at the time of purchase and taken away by the purchaser.
- There is enclosed yard space on either side and the selling agent expects interest from cash and carry, manufacturing and distribution users.
- A long time resident of Killiney, Co Dublin, he enjoyed a successful career in the cash and carry business through his firm Lee & Co.
- But as long as the conflict continues in this troubled region, experts says the more likely the Congo will continue to be a cash and carry economy.
1.1A wholesale store using the cash and carry system.
- A recent survey has shown that nearly forty per cent of small traders buy part of their stock from supermarkets rather than the more traditional cash-and-carry outlets.
- In the 1960s he closed the warehouse and opened a supermarket in Motherwell with his brother before turning it into a cash-and-carry store.
- Have your friends or neighbours ever offered you their cash-and-carry card because they reckon that buying through a wholesaler is better than at a ordinary retail store?
Definición de cash and carry en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan