Definición de caster en inglés:
1A person who casts something or a machine for casting something.
- This is the secret as to why the big casters are able to cast flat out all day without encountering overruns and ‘snap-offs’.
- Regardless of your fly casting techniques, all casters are governed by the following four principles
- Metal casters try to produce perfect castings.
2 Fishing A fly pupa used as bait.
- Some of the deeper slower water by the golf course and downstream is best fished with swim feeder rig using hemp as an attractor with gentles or casters as hook bait and feeding with hemp.
- The bait was two casters fished on a size 14 hook over a small carpet of hemp and caster.
- Always use the best quality bait you can obtain and keep maggots and casters in top condition.
3Each of a set of small wheels, free to swivel in any direction, fixed to the legs or base of a heavy piece of furniture so that it can be moved easily.
- The company produces various types of rubber components, including caster wheels, mainly for the European automotive manufacturers.
- The frame is simple by design but the choice of caster wheel assemblies is critical for proper operation.
- When he was growing up, his hometown made everything from chair casters to sewing machines to bead chains for lamps, with precision down to 1/1000 of an inch of tolerance.
3.1The angular inclination of a steering pivot or kingpin, especially that of the front wheel of a vehicle.
- The key to its versatility is a unique, front caster 8-in. wheel that can lock in place for high-speed cruising.
- The German cart has lots of caster angle in the front steering, by design - actual casters are used.
- For safety, each vehicle was fitted with metal outriggers front and rear to help keep the vehicles from overturning. and casters placed at the end of each beam to keep them from digging into the asphalt.
4A small container with holes in the top, especially one used for sprinkling sugar or pepper.
- Elizabeth David points out that in England silver casters were often intended to be filled with cinnamon (not sugar) to be sprinkled on toast and muffins.
- Caster sugar is so named because it is of the right fineness for use in a sugar caster or sprinkler.
- Another merger of silver and glass are cruet stands usually comprised of glass bottles with glass stoppers for vinegar and oil and silver casters for mustard, pepper, and sugar.
Definición de caster en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan