- 1(Of a gun cartridge) having the primer in the center of the base.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I can reload centerfire ammunition almost as cheaply, but some days I just want to shoot without fretting about lost cases or going through the reloading process.
- It was the first centerfire cartridge adopted by the U.S. military.
- There are many different kinds of .22 LR ammunition on the market, and all of them are fairly inexpensive compared to centerfire ammo.
- 1.1(Of a gun) using centerfire cartridges.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To me, handloading is a labor of love not an onerous chore, so shooting centerfire guns is not a problem.
- And it's questionable whether the average youngster under 15 has developed the basic skills, physical strength and emotional maturity necessary to handle serious hunting with a shotgun or centerfire rifle.
- ‘When shot, they must be killed by a head shot using a centrefire rifle,’ the proposal said.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A gun using a centerfire cartridge.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1955 there were just four bolt-action centerfires made in America, the Remington 721 / 722, Winchester 43 and 70, and Savage 340.
- They start with centerfires - usually a loaner - and their interest in muzzleloading comes with time and experience.
- Loading is the easiest of all tubular magazine centerfires for you can easily see the magazine follower or the base of the preceding cartridge and push it with the bullet of the next round.
Más definiciones de centerfireDefinición de centerfire en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional