Measurement and study of the proportions of the head and face, especially during development and growth.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Clinical predictors, cephalometry, and computerized tomography have been used with varying results.
- Compared with 24 healthy subjects, the patients had receded mandibles, long lower faces, and downward development of the mandible on lateral cephalometry.
- Our objective was to determine whether baseline polysomnography, cephalometry, and anthropometry data could predict uvulopalatopharyngoplasty success or failure.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- One method of evaluating patients with sleep apnea is cephalometric analysis.
- Errors in landmark identification were estimated by examining duplicate tracings of 12 of the cephalometric radiographs.
- The cephalometric radiographs of the study subjects were traced by a single investigator, and 1 angular measurement and 11 linear measurements of hard and soft tissues were recorded.
Definición de cephalometry en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda