sustantivotechnical or formal
The working of the brain; thinking.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I think sometimes the stereotype of the theologian as all cerebration and no affectivity is accurate-not always by any means, thank God, but sometimes it is true.
- I'm happy that you heeded my comments, but they're only the results of lots of experience and some basic common sense, not deep cerebration.
- What the devil do they think ‘reality’ is if not the product of cerebration?
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Moreover, Jean and Laure's silent yearning can be fully savored only after watching Friday Night for a second time: watching more than hearing, seeing more than sounding, sensing rather than cerebrating.
- Speech came in the form of an electrical surge cerebrated from his mind and then filtered through a wonderfully simple yet insanely complex transistor box with a tuning fork attachment.
- One can linger and cerebrate or simply step in for a retinally intoxicating spin.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: cer·e·bra·tion
Definición de cerebration en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda