Definición de cerebration en inglés:
sustantivotechnical or formal
The working of the brain; thinking.
- I think sometimes the stereotype of the theologian as all cerebration and no affectivity is accurate-not always by any means, thank God, but sometimes it is true.
- I'm happy that you heeded my comments, but they're only the results of lots of experience and some basic common sense, not deep cerebration.
- What the devil do they think ‘reality’ is if not the product of cerebration?
- Example sentences
- Moreover, Jean and Laure's silent yearning can be fully savored only after watching Friday Night for a second time: watching more than hearing, seeing more than sounding, sensing rather than cerebrating.
- Speech came in the form of an electrical surge cerebrated from his mind and then filtered through a wonderfully simple yet insanely complex transistor box with a tuning fork attachment.
- One can linger and cerebrate or simply step in for a retinally intoxicating spin.
Definición de cerebration en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan