- A certificate issued by a bank to a person depositing money for a specified length of time.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Even a slightly higher interest rate on a certificate of deposit can boost your returns.
- Falling interest rates have pushed rates on many certificates of deposit and money market funds - traditional sources of income for retirees - to below 2%.
- But millions of people who rely on income from certificates of deposit and money market mutual funds would love an end to record-low rates.
Más definiciones de certificate of depositDefinición de certificate of deposit en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional