(also haham /ˈhähəm/)
- A spiritual leader among Sephardic Jews, or, more generally, a person learned in Jewish law.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- And, I believe, with the proper talmid chacham to help one, how could one not be excited to drink their words with thirst?
- Given all my father and his friends appeared to have invested in my activities, my creeping sense of doubt about my own personal motivations for being such a chacham or know it all when it came to matters of killing started to trouble me.
- The chacham asks about the details, and our scripted reply is to talk about these specific legalities.
from Hebrew ḥāḵām 'wise'.
Más definiciones de chachamDefinición de chacham en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional