- A dark gray baboon that lives on the savanna of southern Africa.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Papio ursinus, family Cercopithecidae
- In her article, however, she includes the photograph of a young chacma baboon.
- The chacma baboon is a frugivorous species, but leaves also constitute a major part of the diet.
- He also observed chacma baboons at length and he was the father of the scientific study of the behaviour of primates.
mid 19th century: from Khoikhoi.
Más definiciones de chacma baboonDefinición de chacma baboon en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional