Definición de chacma baboon en inglés:
A dark gray baboon that lives on the savanna of southern Africa.
- Papio ursinus, family Cercopithecidae
- In her article, however, she includes the photograph of a young chacma baboon.
- The chacma baboon is a frugivorous species, but leaves also constitute a major part of the diet.
- He also observed chacma baboons at length and he was the father of the scientific study of the behaviour of primates.
mid 19th century: from Khoikhoi.
Definición de chacma baboon en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan