Más definiciones de ChampagneDefinición de Champagne en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
- 1A white sparkling wine associated with celebration and regarded as a symbol of luxury, typically that made in the Champagne region of France.
- 1.1A pale cream or straw color.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Her pale, champagne blonde hair was loose to her elbows in a silky sheet of soft tresses.
- I think i'm buying a champagne coloured wedding dress but not sure what colour of bridesmaid dress to go for.
- As well as the champagne colour, you can also get this in white, with prices from free and up