- 1Complete disorder and confusion: snow caused chaos in the regionMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You find yourself at the brink of an important change that brings emotional chaos and confusion today.
- That's the way to create the impression of confusion, panic and chaos.
- I am whisked through the doors to a chaos of people and boxes and props on the other side.
- 1.1 Physics Behavior so unpredictable as to appear random, owing to great sensitivity to small changes in conditions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By these means, the study of chaos and complexity has become a subculture within science.
- Interestingly, this view is increasingly embraced by theories of dynamical systems and chaos.
- A great example of a nonlinear system exhibiting chaos is all around you: the weather.
- 1.2The formless matter supposed to have existed before the creation of the universe.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They had known each other since the advent of the chaos that existed before time gave its birth cry.
- Creation stories describe in various ways the essential struggle between chaos and form.
- There is, however, the universal law that brings about order out of chaos and creates harmony.
- 1.3 (Chaos) Greek Mythology The first created being, from which came the primeval deities Gaia, Tartarus, Erebus, and Nyx.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In Greek mythology, Chaos is the goddess of emptiness and confusion who gave birth to the Universe.
- The greater threat is known to the Humans and is humanity's nemesis called Chaos.
- The ordered world of her childhood had been ripped apart and she stood on the edge the Abyss and stared into the face of Chaos.
late 15th century (denoting a gaping void or chasm, later formless primordial matter): via French and Latin from Greek khaos 'vast chasm, void'.