- A chapel situated for the convenience of parishioners living a long distance from the parish church.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- St Joseph's Church was consecrated in April 1904 as a chapel of ease for St Michael's parish.
- In 1860, this was extended to accommodate a school and chapel of ease for the local Church of Ireland community.
- It was laid by the monks themselves, and the church at the top was a chapel of ease, where pilgrims would rest on the way to seeing Hailes's phial of holy blood.
Más definiciones de chapel of easeDefinición de chapel of ease en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional